UpdatePrior to making a support inquiry please make sure your app is up to date by downloading any updates via the App Store.
Restart your device
Just like your desktop computer, your iPad or iPhone should be restarted regularly to free up memory and increase performance. Follow these simple steps regularly to keep all your apps running well.
1. Press the home button twice to reveal the multi tasking bar. This bar shows you apps that have recently been used, some of which may still be running, or taking up memory.
2. Press and hold on one of the apps in the multitasking bar until they all start wiggling and red "X"s appear on them.
3. Tap the red X on all the apps you are not currently using.
4. Once you are finished, you can press the home button once to close the multitasking bar.
5. Finally, restart your device by pressing and holding the sleep button until a red power off switch appears. Power the device down, then restart it using the sleep button.
If you're still having trouble after trying the above steps, please contact us via support [at] inquisitivegraphics.com. You should receive a response within 24 hours, however we're usually a lot faster than that.
If you're using one of the Flight simulation apps, you can also visit our support forum at Avsim here. However our support email address is still the fastest way to get support.