How it works
For access to all 15,000 Terminal Procedures and A/FD pages each 28-day cycle purchase that in the store for $2.99, then if you need to get En Route or VFR charts you purchase them individually.
This way you are never obligated to a subscription and never have to pay for data you don't need.
The charts in are also very sharp. In fact, if you were to zoom a chart all the way in, then set your paper sectional right next to your iPad, you’ll find that the chart in Premiere Charts is almost 2x the size of the paper chart!
The approach plates are crisp and easy to read. They load instantly and are smooth to interact with as you zoom/scroll.
We know you don’t want to waste your money, but even though Premiere Charts is the least expensive way to get the data you need, we still include a sample (expired) sectional chart and sample set of approach plates so you know exactly what you’re getting into before you even give us a cent.
• App supports both landscape and portrait orientations
• Major performance improvements across the board
• Easier to use, more appealing interface
• Full, on-screen tutorial walks you through all the new features
• Tools tab allows you to change various application settings as well as count how much disk space is used by your data
• Tabbed based interface, just like your kneeboard. This allows you to preload the procedures and airport diagrams you think you are going to need ahead of time, thus avoiding having to type and search through lists
• Five tabs each in three sections (Departure Arrival Alternate) gives you 15 preloaded charts in your tabs, or instantly search through all the charts you have saved
• Do the same flight often? Save the content of your tabs for later retrieval
• Download Terminal Procedures by state
• App advises you if the terminal procedures are expired
• Easy Update process
• Have your own procedures? Use iTunes File Sharing, or an in-app PDF downloader to transfer PDFs onto the device and view them in your terminal procedure tabs
• Switch to night mode which reverses the color of your procedures and darkens your tabs for night vision • Easy chart rotation if needed
• Searched procedures can be sorted by type
• A/FD Pages included
IFR En Route and VFR Charts
• Purchase any of over 200 charts updated every 28 days.
• High definition charts
• Create waypoints on the charts
• Coarse line colors are customizable
• Download a sample (expired) sectional chart so you can try before you buy
• Sectionals: $4.99
• WACs: $4.99
• Heli Charts: $3.99
• Terminals: $2.99
• IFR Charts $1.99
• FLY Charts $.99
• TAFs/METARs automatically download for airports closest to your current location or enter your own list of airports for current TAF/METARs
• Displays closest US radar station to your current location, or search by airport for radar data in addition to the 13 regional radar images
• Satellite automatically downloads closest satellite image to your current location (US) or search by airport or view world satellite images
• Easy to use winds aloft viewer for quickly getting a picture of winds
• Displays 12 different Prog Charts
• Displays 9 different AIRMET/SIGMET displays
• The Notepad is a great way to quickly jot down brief notes